3 Nights / 4 Days Masjids – Sahabe Tombs – Cemeteries – Religious places visit In Istanbul.
Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic Religion spreaded througout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1453.
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
This is a 3 nights 4 days programme for the guests on their way or return to/from Umrah or Hajj visits.
Day 1 :
Arrival in Istanbul, Transfer to Hotel with our private airport service..
Check in to the hotel.
Free Time and Overnight in the hotel in thehistorical old city.
On your arrival to Istanbul airport you will be welcomed by our team and escorted to the hotel.
We can make additional tours of modification in our programme if you want.
Day 2 :
Half Day Islamic Sahaba Tombs Ziyarat & Half Day Bosphorus Tour ( Breakfast and Lunch )
10:00 AM Depart from hotel for the Islamic and Bosphorus Tour
In the first part of the tour, we will visit the Sahaba Tombs and masjids in istanbul.
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hafir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seyour artists Huri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-Ul Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaap ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Cabir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derdag Sahabei Ikr.
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Lunch in a Local Restaurant in Istanbul
* Bosphorus Cruise Tour ( 1,5 Hours )
* Visiting Spice Bazaar and local Markets
* Return Back to Hotel
17:00 AM is the end of the tour, at the end of the tour return to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 :
Full Day Islamic Tour in Istanbul ( Breakfast and Lunch )
09:30 AM Depart from hotel for the Full Day Ottoman and Islamic Muslim Tour in Istanbul.
In the tour ; visiting the famous Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmad Masjid), Hagia Sophia Museum, Ancient Hippodrome, Egyptian Obelisk, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace the house of sacred belongings of our prophet Hz. Muhammed (S.A.V )
16:00 PM is the end of the tour, at the end of the tour return to hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 :
Check out and Transfer to Airport. (Breakfast)
After breakfast, check out from hotel, relaxing untill airport transfer time. Transfer to airport will be the end of the istanbul stopover package for the passenger of Umrah.
Tour Inlcudes ;
- All Airport transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- 3 nighsts 4 days accommadation in the city center hotels ( 3-4 Stars Quality )
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All the meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- All breakfast at the hotel.
- Al Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking guidance Service.
- All Service charges and taxes.
Hotel Accomodation ;
We choose a nice quality accomodation options in the Sultanahmet City Center Area with the 3-4 stars quality.
If you have any specific need or if you are a large family, we can modify the accomodation option for you.
Bazaar Turkey – Les Arts Turcs Art Studio
Alemdar Mh. Incili Cavus St.
No: 19 Floor : 3 (Behind The Underground Cistern)
Contact : Mr. Alp or Mr. Nurdogan ( Phone : +90 544 220 10 22 )
E-mail : email@example.com
Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/uXuyRmELZsx
Recommended in Trip Advisor
Photos from our Tours
According to the 2000 census, there were 2691 active mosques hundreds of Tombs & holy places. In our islamic tour; we will take you to the important islamic locations by explaining you the stories of the places.
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.