Visiting Sahaba Tombs, Masjids, Muslim sights and Bosphorus Cruise in Istanbul
The Prophet Muhammad ( SAW ) said: “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader its leader shall be, and what a wonderful army that army will be!” (Musnad Ahmad).
TOUR PROGRAMME : This is a religious ziyarat and tours for muslim families and individuals that are visiting istanbul for vacation or before / after their Umrah or Hajj trips.
Half Day Sahaba Tour and Half Day Bosphorus Tour on a Cruise
including Lunch and 1.5 Hour Bosphorus Cruise Ferry
* Pickup from the hotel at 10:00 Am
* Visiting Yeralti Camii ( Underground Mosque ) ,
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Vehb Bin Huseyre
* Visiting Tomb of Amr Bin As
* Visiting Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne
* Edirnekapi & City Walls Area Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdullah El-Hudri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hafir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Abdulsiddik Bin Amir
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu Seybetul Huri
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed-Ul Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmad El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Kaap ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Cabir ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Hamidullah El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed El Ensari
* Visiting Tomb of Edhem ( RA )
* Visiting Tomb of Ebu Derdag Sahabei Ikr.
* Eyup Mosque & Cemetery Visit
* Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
* Lunch in a local Turkish restaurant
* Take a Sightseeing Ferry on the Bosphorus, cruise on the sea and see the panaromic istanbul city.
* Return back to hotel – 17:00
Tour Includes ;
Hotel Pick up & Drop off,
Private minivan & Driver,
English speaking tour guide,
Lunch in a Local Restaurant,
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), built between 1597 and 1664, it is the second oldest covered bazaar in the city.You may find there mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc..
Bosphorus Cruise; the Bosphorus strait connects the sea of Marmara to the Black Sea and separates Europe and Asia, making Istanbul one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the only one built astride two continents; this romantic cruise along the Bosphorus will allow you to admire the Dolmabahce Plalace, the Beylerbeyi Palace, the Ciragan Palace and the Rumeli Fortress, ancient wooden villas and bridges and all the wonderful and unige maritime landscapes.
Bazaar Turkey – Les Arts Turcs Art Studio
Alemdar Mh. Incili Cavus St.
No: 19 Floor : 3 (Behind The Underground Cistern)
Contact : Mr. Alp or Mr. Nurdogan ( Phone : +90 544 220 10 22 )
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/uXuyRmELZsx
Recommended in Trip Advisor
Photos from our Sahabe Tomb visits / ziyarats in Istanbul
The first mosque on the European side of Istanbul was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452. The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the EyUp Sultan Mosque (1458), while the first imperial mosque inside the city walls was the Fatih Mosque (1470) which was built on the site of the Church of the Holy Apostles, an important Byzantine church which was originally edificed in the time of Constantine the Great.
Many other imperial mosques were built in the following centuries, such as the famous Suleymaniye Mosque (1557) which was ordered by Suleiman the Magnificent and designed by the great Ottoman architect Sinan, and the famous Sultan Ahmet Mosque (1616) which is also known as the Blue Mosque for the blue tiles which adorn its interior.
Istanbul was the final seat of the Islamic Caliphate, between 1517 and 1924. The personal belongings of Mohammed and the earliest Caliphs who followed him are today preserved in the Topkapı Palace, the EyUp Sultan Mosque and in several other prominent mosques of Istanbul.
Note : In the tours, ziyarats we explain you the stories of the places and the importance of the tombs, sahabas & Evliyas buried in Istanbul.
* About Eyup El Ensari : He is the companion and standard bearer of the prophet Mohammed. The tomb is located in the Eyup district in Istanbul beyond the old city walls of Constantinople on the south part of the Golden Horn.
* Eyup Sultan Mosque : It was built by the grave of the armor-bearer prophet Muhammad who died during Constantinople attack.
There are no reviews yet.